AFC Leopards has released conditions for members who want to vie for any of the club’s elective posts in the upcoming polls slated for 13th of December. The Election Management Group came up with the conditions plus those who will spearhead the process.
Here are the conditions:
a) Regulations and Requirements
To be nominated to any of the positions for 2015 election, you MUST complete Nomination Form and attach a recent color passport size photo, with at least one proposer and four seconders. The Nomination Form appears as Annexure A in the Club Constitution By-laws. Be sure to read and understand the notes printed on the form prior to completing it. The following are specifically drawn to your attention:
• The candidate seeking nomination MUST be a current Club member
• Each nomination should be proposed and seconded by four current Club members who MUST also provide their details.
• Nominations MUST be received by the closing date stated on the invitation letter (November 30, 2015)
All candidates applying to be nominated for the election MUST attach copies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
KRA pin Certificate
Clearance Certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Clearance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Clearance Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Any other pertinent supporting documents
All applications MUST be sent to the AFC Leopards EMG Secretariat at Kenya Premier League (KPL) office in Westlands on or before November 30, 2015 at 5.00pm
• Failure to adhere to the above-stated regulations and requirements may invalidate your nomination for election. Besides, bear in mind that submitting your nomination papers on the closing day will deter the Returning Officer plus EMG from getting in touch with you to try and rectify any errors that may perhaps invalidate your nomination papers.
• Each nominated candidate will be required to sign a Code of Conduct, which appears as Annexure B in the Club constitution By-Laws and return the same to the EMG at the set dateline.
b) Nomination Fee
Whilst submitting nomination papers, candidates MUST attach copies of bank slips to authenticate the payment made for mandatory, non-refundable nomination fees. EMG will provide the bank account where the nomination fees will be channeled shortly.
As EMG 2015, we resolved to maintain the figures used in the last Club election as follows:
• Deputy Chairman-75,000/-
• Secretary General-50,000/-
• Deputy Secretary General-20,000/-
• Organizing Secretary-50,000/-
• Deputy Treasurer-20,000/-
• Committee member-10,000/-
Follow us on Twitter:@Four4TwoMedia